Friday, August 01, 2008

Happy Friday??

Not quite. The day has not begun well. I have account managers bitching at me because the plants will not take their customer's waste. I have to review the work of someone who is listed as "lead" in our group and paid at least $10K more a year than I am. That is not even the worst of it...I would not mind if he actually GOT ANYTHING I FUCKING SAID TO HIM! I explain what to do, even 1., 2., 3. write out exactly what needs to be done to get the work done and he just cocks his head like a damn dog and says "ummm, yeah". OMG! Yes, this job is technical and sometimes difficult, but I am not spouting out the recipe to make a goddam nuclear bomb.

Serenity Now!!!

I am glad it is Friday. My guy and I are going to have a relaxing night at home, barbecuing some salmon on the grill and having some home-grown veggies. I can not wait to get home, crack open a beer and start slicing some veggies. I am not sure what is on for the rest of the weekend. There is a Blues Festival in Onset tomorrow, might try to swing down there. My horse is in desperate need of a bath though and we do have a ton of yard work to do. There just is not enough time in 2 days to get it all done and have fun.

No comments: