Saturday, October 04, 2008

Nothing too new and exctiting

Well, finally the new computer is set up and ready to go. I did have a big of a panic to start off, since the idiots that put it together neglected to connect the hard drive to the power supply, but thanks for a kind and patient tech, we figured it out and all is well.

It is cold outside!!! Mom went to turn the heat on this morning, and the oil burner would not come one. Pretending I could help, I wandered downstairs, flicked some breakers, hit some buttons...nothing. For a last ditch effort, I whacked the motor 3 times and WALLA! It came on. I turned to Mom, "that will be $100." Needless to say, no money for me. I did get a tuna sandwich though. :)

So time to clean the house and maybe go food shopping. Tomorrow King Richard's Faire is on the schedule (hopefully). I can't wait!!

I did find a cd with some pics I thought I did not have anymore.

Cranberry Bogs in Fall:



My Cousin's Pony Derby:



My Beloved Kayla...I miss her:



A Scene I Am Not Looking Forward To:

No comments: