Saturday, April 07, 2007

Not Much New

Not much new to report. I have spent most of my past days job hunting. My current employment has pushed me past my level of patience and I am all set. I was offered one job, but the hours were more than I would want. I do not want to be married to my job.

I have been able to see some friends I have not hung out with in awhile. I had a great Mexican dinner with D and Chris, always a good time seeing those gals. Lynchie and I traveled down to Connecticut to see Kerry #3 of our group. Her kids are adorable, it was a nice day of eating and story telling. I wanted to go see my cousin and her kids yesterday, but time would not stand still for me, therefore the day quickly slid by leaving me no time for visiting. Last night, the Brat and I played with his daughter, decorated eggs for Easter and watched "Happy Feet"...good flick. I was beat though, headed home to bed early, only to be woken up by my sister's goddam cat in my room hissing at my dog (who was supposed to be in my room).

I am not sure what the weekend will bring. I have to finish my book for Book Club, hoping to get my hair cut and probably grab more grain for the horses. It never ends.

Maybe next post will be more interesting....filled with all the excitement a new job prospect would bring. Wish me luck.

No comments: