Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Everything Would Be Better With Sunshine

There has been a lot going on lately, but nothing about which I was too keen on writing. Though out it all, I just sit and eagerly anticipate Spring and taking some time off. I really need a vacation, but no money to travel and the weather is too crappy to waste my vacation time.

I applied for a job with the State. I hope I get a call soon. A friend of mine works there as an engineer and thinks I could do the job and would enjoy it, as I would be outside most of the time. I am tired of sitting in my little cubicle, surrounded by people who apparently think we are still in High School.

I got a gorgeous necklace for V-day. My Honey is way to good to me, I keep telling him I am spoiled. My back hurt the other day and he was outside in the freezing cold getting the hottub ready for me. He does so much for me, just says with a smile, "the things I do for you." Hee hee, he loves me. He has to love me. My puppy chewed the corner of his couch, along with all the dining room chairs and the cabinet corners and he has not thrown us out. I am lucky...Vaquita is damn lucky! Little Menace!

A good friend of mine had a baby last week, her first. All weekend I had this awful feeling something was not right. I spoke to her yesterday and things were not going well. She had a second surgery due to internal bleeding and the baby was having trouble breathing yesterday. I am still waiting to hear how they are, trying to stay positive. She deserves to take her baby home, healthy and happy. I was in tears just about all day yesterday, so worried for them both. I just can not imagine how she must be feeling.

3 comments:

thestraightpoop said...

Hi...you haven't posted since Tuesday - are your friend and the baby okay? News like this, whether I know the people or not, takes my breath away. I have three months left until my little fella comes into the world and am quite emotional these days...

And...I am sure your honey is good to you, because you're good to him!

Straight Poop

Cairde said...

I've had the flu..lucky me. But Yes, they are ok!!! He is beautiful and she sounds sooo happy. Everything is perfect now! Thanks for asking and goodluck with your baby to come. :)

gennifer6 said...

Spring is very very close now, so the weather won't be such a drag, that will make some things better.