Friday, March 02, 2007

Too Lucky

I had a fantastic dinner last night! The brat had some free time after a job was cut short and decided to make me dinner..yet again. His latest endeavor....Baked Stuffed Haddock. No recipe and it was delicious. I honestly do not believe I deserve such treatment, but he does...and who am I to argue, right? :-)

It is absolutely pouring out and I really wish I were still in bed. I am totally bored at work and due to a new facial product I tried, my skin is burning and needs to be dunked into a bucket of icewater! Leave it to me to burn even my eyelids off. Oh well, if it gets any worse, I will go out and play in the cold rain.

I started my job search, too bad I have no idea what I want to do. I posted my resume online, but it definitely needs tweeking. I wish I were better at embellishing on my job experience. I have done a lot different jobs, and am always very quick at learning and doing a great job, but how do I make sure that comes across on a resume? I am also terrible at interviews. Maybe sucking down a few nips before an interview would help....loosen me right up and show what a friendly, charismatic person I can be. Hmmm, yeah, maybe not a good idea. A friend of mine suggested making out with the Brat for 10 minutes before I go in. Somehow I think I might miss the interview if I tried that idea. What can I say? There's nothing like a good kiss.

..............................

Sorry, my mind wandered and I lost my train of thought. Ah well, maybe it will help me get through the day faster. Off to day-dream land....

No comments: