Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Damn It!

I can not seem to sleep anymore and franky, it is starting to piss me off. I can fall asleep, and usually too early, while watching tv. Once in bed though, I sleep for a couple hours, have some wacked out dream and am half awake for the rest of the night. The dreams are about stupid shit, which makes it all the more worse. It's not like I am having some fantastic dreams that bring a smile to my face or some dreams that answer a plaguing question in my mind. My dreams are a bunch of worrisome bullshit.

So, I am gathering from all this exhausted mind-ranting that it's time for a break. I need a vacation! I need to stop being annoyed at work, I need to stop worrying about the dog, I need to completely ignore and forget about my sister and I need to stop wondering if I am upsetting those around me.

Well, just had a big cluster job dumped on my desk from last night. I guess "need #1" is not going to be fullfilled today.

No comments: