Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ach-choo!!.....Or Not.

You know the feeling you get when you're going to sneeze? Your nose itches, your eyes nearly water, you immediately have to stop what you are doing and prepare. You might grab a tissue, or put your arm or hand to your face, or merely turn away from someone or something. You wait for it...and nothing! How annoying is that?! You could even try to force it, mimicking the body movements associated with the sneeze, yet still...nothing.

I have decided that this "feeling/annoyance" would make a perfect and non-lethal means of torture. What if a shot was invented to cause such a feeling, that lasts for a long period of time, only stopping with an antidote? The Federal Government has been under fire recently for less than moral/constitutional practices when it comes to interrogating terror suspects in prison. I am not sure on my personal feelings on torture, I hate violence/war, but if someone is a known terrorist...well, we have to do something.

The "Not-So-Sneeze" shot would drive someone nuts and I don't know about you, but I would confess all my sins to make it stop.

1 comment:

gennifer6 said...

I think it's hysterical and a bit less torturous than waterboarding....patent that idea!