Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A New Day

Dyna is here. Yesterday afternoon actually went off without a hitch. I have never driven to Logan Airport on my own, and during rush-hour traffic added an extra worry. I got in and out of the airport with no real issues (except some shock over the $15 parking charge for a couple hours).

She is a sweet dog. Isis has growled at her a couple times and she just backs away and respects Isis' space. I think they will be ok. I do have to keep an eye on her though, as she is underweight, therefore hungry and doesn't hesitate to jump up at the counter if she knows there is food up there. She has never had her own home though, so I can not really blame her for bad manners. She will learn.

Last night went well, she was quiet and made no messes. Isis and I are going to take Dyna on her first walk around cranberry bogs. Hopefully after a couple walks together, the girls will start to bond. Isis is a stubborn Chow, but I know she trusts me not to put her into harms way. It is going to be a perfect weather day...I am going to get outside and enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do we get to see some pictures?
Retta