Friday, June 13, 2008

Fried Friday

Whoever came up with the concept of "Thirsty Thursday" obviously did not have to get up for work on Friday morning. And whoever invented Tequila...I despise you right now. (Yes, I know it is my own fault for drinking so much, but damn it, I do not want to take responsibility at the moment.) Girl's Night Out is great, but not on a work night. Yep, I am old and lame. I am ok with that! It was a good time though, so once the nausea passes, it will be worth it.

My real concern came when my Guy told me that I got up in the middle of the night mumbling to myself and went downstairs for awhile. He has no idea where I went or what I was doing, but I eventually came back. I thought at first he was messing with me, but nope. I have NO IDEA what I was doing and the dogs are not talking. I hope I did not go outside or something. My Guy offered to tie me to the bed at night, but somehow I do not think he was looking out for MY best interest. Men!

I am not sure what is up for this weekend. I was hoping to get out on the kayak again, but Sunday is not looking so great as far as weather. I am going to get some batteries for my camera, those rechargeables are not working, so back to the lithium I go. Of course all week with no camera I have seen so many things I would have loved to photograph. Next year...new camera. One with it's own rechargeable battery and a really good zoom lense. :)

1 comment:

gennifer6 said...

haha, drunk ass!

Every now and again we need to remind ourselves of our limitations. I haven't seen anything about you on CNN yet, so I don't think you did anything too drastic in your trip downstairs. ;) Don't know taht I'd tell ya even if you did! ;)