Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

I just have some random thoughts and some free time, so decided to blab it out on a blog.

Yesterday did not end much better than it began. The vet called the house phone instead of the cell that I told him to call. No one listens! I went to a different grain store to get the new grain I want to try and they were out, so had to get the old stuff...and overpaid for it. Oh well, I will bill it out to the horse's owner. Poor CV's back is killing her, bad timing with one of the girls going on vacation next week. We need someone to help feed the horses breakfast and none of the other people are volunteering to help. I can not get over people who are quick to ask others to cover for them, but when the shoe is on the other foot, they are nowhere to be found. I would help, but I have to be at work too early to feed breakfast. I hope CV doesn't have to pay someone to do it, but if she can not and the other losers don't step up, it has to be done.

The Facebook thing is working out pretty well. I am catching up with some people I have not seen in years. It is far easier for me to set up than Myspace was as well, so when I have time, I do enjoy it.

One of my new favorite songs is "What do ya think about that" by Montgomery Gentry. People are always jabbing their jaws about things that are none of their concern....well, I have enough to worry about than to think about the gossip. I love this song!

"Some people care about what other people think
Worry about what they say
Let a little gossip
Coming from a loose lip ruin a perfect day
Say, blah, blah, blah, just a jacking their jaws
Got a letta roll off-a my back
I don't give a dern what other people think
What do ya think about that"

I am having a terrible Chilis craving this week. Last week it was sushi, this week Chilis. NO, I am not pregnant! LOL. Odd though, I have not been to Chilis in almost a year. It just goes to show the power of advertising. I saw a commercial for some of their new dishes and now REALLY want to go. Maybe this weekend...or the sushi craving will return. One never knows. :)

1 comment:

gennifer6 said...

Good for you! Get all the blahs out!!!
Still debating getting into Facebook