Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Test

I joined the Facebook revolution. I had Myspace a couple years ago, but along with having no time to update it, I found Myspace to be an online meatmarket and popularity contest. Possibly Facebook will prove to be no different, but so far it is easier for me to work on, so I will give it a whirl.

My trouble lies in the fact that people from my past appear to be coming out of the woodwork!! Just today 3 people have joined my facebook friends list, and I can't remember who they are. I recongnize the names, but just can not place it. I am unable to access Facebook from work, so I will have to suffer until I get back home and can look up some pictures and read messages, hoping to jog my young, yet senile mind. When I see people I used to know in the mall but can not remember their name, I walk the other way. I can't do that online. I am going to have to be friendly. This is going to be tough. :-)

1 comment:

gennifer6 said...

Ugh. I'm a MySpacer and that was soooo hard to get used to. The only reason I don't jump to Facebook is because I dread going through that whole start-up process again and getting used to working in a different system.

Let me know what you think of Facebook having used both that and MySpace.