Monday, December 29, 2008

That Was Fast

Christmas is over. It went ok. I was not into celebrating this year and my back bothering me didn't help my mood any. I feel bad, I was quite crabby Christmas Eve and just wanted to stay in bed Christmas Day. I did have a good time. My Guy and I had a nice breakfast with my Mom on Christmas day and then messed with some of our gifts. Saturday was our two year anniversary...which both of us forgot. Oops! It's ok, we went to dinner and had a nice time just enjoying time together. Two years and still very happy together. He makes me smile. He thinks I am crazy. We were chatting at dinner and I said that we need rocking chairs to put on the farmer's porch of the house. Men never will admit to liking rocking chairs (unless it's a big lounge chair). Well, with my typical smirk, I asked him if he would "rock with me"...I could see us as two old people rocking together. He just looks at me like I am a nutjob when I come up with these ideas. When dinner was over and we climbed into his truck, he turned on the radio. I kid you not...the song playing on the radio..."Rock With You" by Michael Jackson!!! I got all excited and said it was a sign that we would be together forever. He groaned, but I know he loved it. Haaaa, so funny!!! Poor guy is stuck with me.

1 comment:

gennifer6 said...

Haha, he's such a dude... ;)