Monday, December 01, 2008

When is my next day off??

I have my third session of acupuncture tonight. So far, I am not sure if I see a difference. Being out of work for 5 days straight helped me to not be in constant paint, but still it hurts. I am running again, taking my time to build up strength, rather than rushing it and really hurting myself. I have slacked off as of late eating enough protein, but with Thanksgiving, I just didn't have time for a normal diet. Last week was rough, from the two shit-bag days at work, to taking Jade to the vet because of her vision and then my Mom getting hurt on Wednesday. Nothing seemed to go as I had hoped, though Thanksgiving dinner itself went well.

I finally was able to go out and buy Mom her new bed. With her falling and getting hurt, she absolutely needed to have a comfortable bed. So far, she seems happy with what I chose. As far as shopping for Christmas, I have no idea what to buy and no idea where to get the money to do the purchasing! I am going to try to just relax about it...people will get what they get. It is the thought that counts, right? :-)

1 comment:

gennifer6 said...

Sounds like a work in progress. How soon are you supposed to not be feeling pain?
You're plugging along though, as long as you (and Mom!) don't overdo it.
I think Christmas will be quite interesting this year. Everyone is getting the shaft as far as gifts go, nobody is buying for anyone they don't absolutely have to. Should make for some interesting family dynamics, LOL! You do what you can. ;)