Friday, December 29, 2006

New Year Needed

This weekend is the end of 2006...and all I can say is FINALLY. I hate wanting time to rush by, as it is short enough, but this year has had more down turns than up, and I am ready to start anew. I am going to attempt to climb onto the "positive bandwagon" and stay there all of 2007. I need to make some changes, more of them in me. I need to learn that I can't help everyone and I can't feel guilty when others are unhappy. I need to learn that it isn't always my fault. I need to learn to say "no" with confidence and stick to it. I need to smile more and do more that makes me smile. I need to vacation and enjoy it. I need to find my passion again.

Here's to all of us finding what we are looking for, and for those of us who are not sure what we are looking for...here's to finally figuring it out!

No comments: