Monday, September 03, 2007

Great Times

I had a wonderful weekend.....all thanks to my (way too) great Guy. Friday night we went to a new restaurant, a Sushi and Hibachi Bar in Plymouth. It was so much fun and the food was fantastic. I am a huge sushi fan, but the hibachi bar was great. The cooks are pretty funny and they make fantastic food. I completely recommend the "New Tokyo" restaurant.

Saturday was meant to be a day to get a lot accomplished. After an invite to breakfast at CV's house, I ended up chatting with her all day and not even getting my stalls cleaned until 3:30pm. It was ok though, a three day weekend leaves one day to be wasted. I spent a couple hours relaxing with the pup in the yard and then went to dinner with my Guy, his Dad and J-bird. I have never spent much time with his Dad, so it was nice to get to know him. He bought us dinner and told me some pretty funny stories about my sweetie and his younger years. After dinner, J-bird wanted to watch "Arthur and the Invisibles". It was a cute movie and a nice relaxing way to end the evening.

Sunday we picked my Mom up and we all went to my Aunt's house for a cookout. J-bird loves it there, with all the other kids and the pool. It was a nice time, with WAY too much food. Oh well, restart the diet after the holiday. :-)

Today was for me and my Guy. I had a riding lesson first thing this morning and he surprised me with a coffee and helped clean my stalls, while I put my horse away. Then we went to King Richard's Faire. We have both only been once before and a very long time ago. I had SOOO much fun. I always have fun with my Love, but we had a great day. He is always thinking of ways to make me smile, and I think I have a few extra laugh lines after today. After the Faire, we stopped for some icecream and then headed back home to veg out.

It was a full weekend. I did not get any of my errands done but who cares! It was a holiday weekend and I had a blast. I have said it before, but I am saying it again....I have a great boyfriend...I couldn't love him more if Cupid was real and shot me with enough arrows to hit every human in the world. Hee hee, I know, I am a dork, but hell....Ain't Love grand?

1 comment:

ducki said...

I'm glad you had such a great weekend! You really deserved some time to relax and have a few laughs. I hope the short week is keeping you smiling =)