Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's Over

Well, after all the worry, excessive money spent and running around..Christmas is over. It went very well. Christmas Eve, we headed to a friends for a few drinks and some good laughs, then My Guy and I brought some Thai to my Mom and we enjoyed a relaxing dinner.

Christmas morning I had to stay out of the bedroom, since my Guy didn't finish wrapping yet, but I gave the dogs their gifts and made him some breakfast. One can't be wrapping on an empty stomach. I got the COOLEST GIFTS EVER!! His brother was making fun of him for the "not so romatic gifts", but I couldn't have been happier. I got an Ipod, gift cert to Victoria's Secret (more for him I wager), a REALLY nice pair of winter boots, a full pair of coveralls to keep me warm at the barn, a few cute stocking stuffers...and....and....A KAYAK!!!!!!!! My very own Kayak!!! I am soo excited. I have wanted one for years, but never had the money to get one nor the means to transport it. I was so excited, I wanted to put it into the hot tub or flood the back yard...both ideas got the cabosh. Hee hee. So this summer, while everyone is flying around in the boats and tubing/water-skiing, I will happily paddle around the lake. Of course, they are planning on tipping me, but I will prevail!! :-) I can't wait!!!

My Mom got me my new exercise bike, which I LOVE. I am so going to be ready for the summer!!

Did I mention I got a KAYAK???!!! hee hee

Well, back to work today. Hopefully it will be a slow week, but even if it isn't, I have 436 songs on my ipod to rock on to and room for nearly 1600 more. Yipppee.

No comments: