Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Nervous Breakdown Anyone??

I think I am a wee bit stressed out! Is it the holidays? Maybe. Is it work? Surprisingly not. Is it life in general? Sadly, yes.

I need a goddam vacation! At the rate I am going, my Guy will boot my ass out and change the locks before I can say "but it's Christmas".

I arrived home yesterday to find that the pup had shit in her crate and painted the entire thing in feces. After having a fit, spending an hour and 2 rolls of paper towels trying to clean it, I dragged the crate into the tub to try to rinse it. My Guy was not happy with my not asking for help and hurting my back lugging the damn thing around. The pup then needed a bath, which she has learned to stand still for, or be screamed at.

So, despite the fact that I was stubborn and rude during this whole process and he is annoyed by his $65,000 Bobcat being broken, my kind-hearted boyfriend came with me to the barn to help. He listened to my rant about stupid people filling water buckets to the brim even though the water is so dirty, one can not see the bottom. He cleaned the bucket for me and what did I do? I started cleaning the stall and threw the manure into the newly cleaned water bucket, instead of the wheelbarrow. I then proceeded to have a breakdown, laughing and crying at the same time and whining about losing my goddam mind. He joked it off, cleaned the bucket again and asked me to try tossing it into the big blue wheelbarrow, not the little blue bucket.

I wonder if he will visit me in the padded cell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deep Breath, my friend. Deep breathes! Awh..... see how calming that is?

Merry Christmas!