Monday, December 03, 2007

First Snow!

Well, the Speckled Wonder experienced her first snowfall. It wasn't much, but enough to get her all riled up. First she attempted to catch snowflakes out of the air, then ate some off the road. While Jade, Jasmine and I watched in awe, Vaquita ran up and down the street, perfecting her snow slide. She was having a blast, while the 3 of us "old gals" froze our butts off. Ah..to be a Puppy!

My Honey's Birthday went ok. I should have listened to my Mother and opened the gift I ordered through the mail...because it was broken. I felt terrible as we had to repack it after he opened it. He did love the engraved picture frame with the pic of him and J-bird. He said it was the best gift anyone has ever given him, and he is not one to bullshit, so I was honored. Dinner was good and he LOVED the cake from Coldstone Creamery....chocolate chip cookie dough! Overall, my Guy was happy and therefore I was happy. :-)

No comments: