Sunday, November 26, 2006

Way Too Short

My four day weekend is nearly over. Time goes by way too fast. It's been a pretty good four days. Thanksgiving Day, I spent a lot of time laughing at my sister. She is such a drama queen, even my Mother started to chuckle....Though she did tell me to stop being so mean afterward. LOL. She also had a wee fit after I made a comment about wanting a boob job. "How could this happen, how could I, of all people, raise the anti-feminist??? Gloria Steinen would be so disappointed." Yes, Mom was not happy. I wonder...is she more upset that I could be the anti-feminist than if I was the anti-christ? Honestly, I think she would be. It's not like I said I wanted double D's or anything, a nice C cup would work for me...save me so much money at Victoria's Secret. Haa. It came about because my sister made some comment about wanting to spend thousands on laser surgery to remove her acne scars. Well, if she can do that, why can't I enhance my appearance my own way? LOL. I just said it to get a rise out of the fam...it worked. I even heard my brother chuckling from the other room.

I got to see some friends yesterday for a brunch party. I haven't seen them in so long, it was a good time. Ames is a damn hoot, she kills me with her stories. My little worry wart pal D was the hostess with the mostess yesterday, but I would have liked her to eat some of that delicious food she made and relax. She's too great though. I love my gals.

So, it's Sunday. I have to get one more good ride in with my horse, try to get the dogs out for a walk and wipe the shit-eaten grin off my face. Why the grin? Two steps forward with someone this morning....I love progress.

1 comment:

Justin said...

i like your nicely composed blog. Justin