Friday, May 25, 2007

Not Feeling Great

I have not felt like writing, or doing much else this week. I have not felt good at all. It started with nausea last weekend, then Tuesday I began getting sharp pains in my stomach. I now have constant "indigestion" type pain in my upper stomach. The symptoms resemble both a stomach ulcer or a hiatal hernia, but who knows..I am no doctor. Yes, I know I should go see one. I have not eaten more than saltine crackers for 3 days and drinking my 8-10 glasses of water a day has become impossible, as water only aggravates my stomach. I woke up last night with pain completely reminiscent of my gallstone attacks of 10 yrs ago, before the doctors pulled that pesky/useless organ right out me. I just want to feel better.

I am sure whatever this condition could be, has something to do with stress. I have not done well learning to let things go, especially at work. I am tired and I want to enjoy this gorgeous weather, which Mother Nature has so kindly bestowed upon us all. My Sweets is having a Memorial Day Bash this weekend, I HAVE to feel better by then. There is far too much eating, drinking and laughing to do...I can not spend the whole time curled in a ball upstairs. I have made it a 4-day weekend from work, taking a vacation day on Tuesday. The Floater (horse dentist) is coming and then I am going out with a friend. I will have fun, I will feel better, I will be happy.

2 comments:

ducki said...

Hang in there and remain positive. Don't be stubborn...get to a doctor so they can figure out if you should be concerned or not. You have too much on your mind already to not know.

Ryann said...

so... going to the doctor yet?