Friday, May 11, 2007

TGIFF

I think everyone can easily guess what the additional F is in that little phrase. By 8AM this morning, I could not decide whether to put my head on my desk and sob or throw something heavy at the supervisor with whom I began my day arguing. I am sick of telling these people the same things and being dismissed, as though I make this shit up. FINE....break all the compliance rules, get bagged by the Department of Environmental Protection, get fined, get the customer fined...I am tired of saving your asses. Shitheads! I should have thrown something.

Ok, rant is over.

It has been a rough week all around as far as work goes. No one seems to be having too much fun and it seems 95% of us would LOVE to get fired these days. One of my friends at corporate said she thinks she will have to go to work wearing granny panties and singing the Canadian National Anthem in order to get fired. I would tweak that a bit, keep the granny panties, but sing Ludacris' "Get Back".

"Hey, you want WHAT with me?! I'm gonna tell you one time, don't F*CK with me! Get down! Beat his ass.. ain't got nothin'to lose, and i'm havin a bad day, don't make me take it out on you!"

Haa - just imagine. I will walk right into the CEO's office...maybe make it a U-tube moment.

Ah, we all need dreams.

1 comment:

Melina said...

I have had those kind of days as well.

Just wanted to let you know that I put your blog down on my blog for a "Thinking Blogger Award" I hope you don't mind, I really enjoy your posts. Come on by and check out what I wrote hope you like it. If not let me know and I'll change it.