Monday, May 28, 2007

Update

Well I FINALLY feel better, after almost two weeks!! Friday evening was the absolute worst, to the point where I nearly drove myself to the hospital on my way home from work. I was scared that I would not wake up Saturday morning, I have never been so sick. I made it though and can actually eat without getting sick to my stomach. I am taking probiotics and drinking nutrition drinks, but did splurge on a margarita or two at the party yesterday. Thank goodness....now I can get back to my summer.

Thanks to everyone who was concerned. I Love you all. I promise, next time I will be quicker to respond to sickness.....Not going through that again!

1 comment:

Melina said...

So glad you are feeling better, I take probiotics too especially if I'm on antibiotics. So many people don't realize how important it is to take them (probiotics I mean).